Wednesday, December 8, 2010

+DEV+ Daily Discipline

Date: December 8, 2010 11:38 PM
Topic: +DEV+ Daily Discipline

Daily Discipline

"I have learned the secret of being content whatever the circumstances...I can do everything through him who gives me strength (Philippians 4:12b-13).
Scripture Focus: Philippians 4:1-13

Walking the hall of the hospital one day, I realized the awesome need for spiritual resources. The list of places to visit was long. I was reminded of how vital my spiritual stamina is, and how strong the mighty arm of the Lord is.

Whatever comes into my sphere of influence, God's strength is mandatory for me as I confront today's "list." How thankful I am that it is His power that will sustain me and enhance my ability as His servant. I can have the peace of Christ in knowing I possess His adequate resources for the job. And His resources certainly come as I read, study, and dig deeply into His Word. We have never had as many spiritual resources available to us as we do today. But it begins simply for me with a study of Scripture and a seeking of His heart, His truth and His wisdom. Resolve this year to focus on the priority of daily time with Him, thus being prepared to face any situation that will come into your path.

Insight: Plan To Live Under The Influence Of His Word, Cultivating His Truth, Cashing In On His Adequacy, Enjoying His Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment