Monday, October 5, 2015

+DEV+ My Presence Will Go With You

Date: October 5, 2015 1:36 AM
Topic: +DEV+  My Presence Will Go With You

My Presence Will Go With You

"The Lord replied, My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14

Scripture Focus: Exodus 33:12-19

I still love the theme chorus for a radio ministry with which I grew up years ago: "No, never alone, no never alone. He promised never to leave me, never to leave me alone." 

More than a chorus, it was a promise - a promise made to Moses as he led the children of Israel in their journey toward the Promised Land. Moses recognized the impossibility of the task before him and pled with God that he might not be left alone. 

That promise was repeated to others: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10). 

That promise continues, even to us. "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. ...If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him" (John 14:18, 23). 

The implication? "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you... Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" (John 14:27).

Insight:  "Never alone, no never alone. He promised never to leave me, never to leave me alone."




Please feel free to use this devotional to send on to your friends or share with your church fellowship and Bible study groups.

We are in urgent need of Prayer and financial partners,
If you would like to become a prayer partner and or a financial partner with monthly or one time gifts.
A freewill offering to Restoration Ministry may be made via PayPal at our web site:    http://www.rollanet.org/~restore/donations.htm

  

No comments:

Post a Comment